Tagged by: IcarusLoveMedley
1. If you could offer one bit of advice to your past self when you were getting into the hobby,
what would it be?
Take your time, do your research, don't buy the first doll you see and do what makes you happy.
2. How do you go about picking out dolls? Do you approach it from a collectors perspective?
Buy for characters? Grab the pretty ones?
All my dolls are based off my characters from my universe. I can get really picky about them, They have to be the right height, and body type. I also tend to swing favor more realistic sculpts. o3o
3. What is the purchase you are the most happy you made?
Which do you regret the most?
I think Aeron has to be my favorite buy. I just love Iplehouse dolls and she's my first one. o3o
I don't think I really regret any dolls but I do wish I had saved my money and not splurged on a FPL65 Chloe. It could have gone to a better use.
4. If you could own any doll [not from a company but from someone you're a fan of]
whose doll would it be? Why?
Oh god... I don't think I have one. I admire some dolls immensely but not to the point I'd want them for my own. omo
5. Do you have any other hobbies?
If so how have they been affected by your entering into the BJD hobby?
I do drawing and photography and writing. They all pertain to my dolls because I draw their characters, photograph them and write about them,
6. Do you have any pets?
Do you trust them around your dolls?
I do! I have 2 cats and 2 dogs, and while I trust my cats and one of my dogs, the remainder I do not trust. that dog eats anything and I don't want him nibbling on resin!
7. Do you do anything creative involving your dolls?
[Sewing, photography, faceups, etc.]
to #5. ^
8. When did you first discover BJDs?
How long was it between the time you found them and the time you got your first doll?
I first found out about BJDs when 2 girls brought they to school ad carried them around all day. I was seriously intrigued and started looking them after and got severely hooked after doing a bit of research.
9. Do you take part int he BJD community on a local or global scale?
Do you prefer to keep it between close friends, enjoy it by yourself or chat with the whole community?
I do both! I go to meets in the city and a ton of friends around the globe. I do have closer connections with the non-local people tho, I think it's cause we spend all our time chatting and nothing else. xD
10. What's your long term plans for the hobby?
Where do you see yourself in five years?